Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Patriotic Project

One of my most recent addictions is participating in card swaps on the Splitcoaststampers site. After participating in a few swaps, I decided to try my hand at hosting one myself. I knew right away what my theme was going to be, Patriotic cards. Because of my involvement in the Soldiers Angels group, I am always in need of cards to send soldiers so the choice was obvious.

I had quite a few participants and was absolutely thrilled with the cards evey one sent in. Here's a couple pictures of the big haul:
If you're interested, each card can be seen individually HERE.
I just mailed the swapped cards back out today. I think the most stressful part of hosting is putting the cards vack in the mail and praying they make it back to thier intended destinations. It has been a fabulous experience though and I am sure I will host abother swap as soon as I pick my next theme.
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment