Friday, January 22, 2010

34

Charles and I have birthdays two days apart, his on January 14th and mine on the 16th. Our birthday weekend was full of fun and celebration. Our friend Karen flew in from The Big Apple to spend the weekend with us. Saturday night we met up with other friends for dinner (yummy yummy Mexican!!) and then the party moved to our house. We had a wonderful time. How blessed we are to have such great friends in our lives!
Since Karen's whirlwind schedule prevents us from seeing her often, we had a combination of Christmas and birthday(s) celebrated while she was here. We also did lots of shopping, hitting up some local shops and antique malls. As always, Karen and I made time for some stamping. Here are a few pics:
Karen loves Snoopy The girls at the birthday party
I love moo Bananas!

Now that the holidays and birthdays and such are behind us, it's time to get serious about my weight loss again. During the holidays I decided the most realistic goal I could have was not to do TOO much damage and I did ok with that. What fun would life be if we could never indulge ourselves just a bit? It's time to get back down to business now though. We will see what the scale says at weigh in on Tuesday.

After last weekend's fun and a work week that zipped by at lightening speed, I am ready for a relaxing weekend. Hope you all have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment