Saturday, April 10, 2010

JessicaLynnOriginal Spring Flower Contest

I'm not usually one to enter into contests but I decided to give it a whirl here just for fun.


This card is my entry for the JessicaLynnOriginal Spring Flower Contest.



I printed the flower (JessicaLynnOriginal digital stamp which is currently available for FREE on the JLO web site) two times, one larger than the other. (Remember how I said in my last post that one of the cool things about digital stamps is being able to re-size the image? Prime example!) I used the smaller of the two as my focal point and the larger I cut to create the corner accents.


Other Materials: All the paper I used for this card is PTI . I used my Cuttlebug machine and the swiss dots embossing folder on the background panel. The flowers are colored with markers, the center flower is accented with gel pen and glitter pen. The center is also raised with pop-dots. I finished off the card with six black half pearls.


I want to thank Jessica Lynn for the free digital stamp. I had a lot of fun making this card.


Thanks for dropping by. Now, go get your free flower and play along!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I really love it!! What a great card!! I will add it to my facebook!!

    THANK YOU AGAIN
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!

    Your card looks great.....funny I looked at the card on the JLO site, then clicked on it and wahla...it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Like how you re-sized the image to use it again in the corners. Great!

    ReplyDelete