Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nature's Yard Art

The flowers in the yard have really out-done themselves this year. Here are a few pictures I took this weekend.
This is a LARGE rose bush.... It's just loaded down with blooms and buds.



These beauties were ready for their close-ups!

All these flowers were already here when we got the house. The only credit we can take is for not having killed them so far. That counts, right?


Speaking of flowers, the ones in the designer paper on this card are quite lovely. (See how I craftily changed the subject from the title matter to card making? *wink*)




I call this one "Flowers For Moo". The stamp is designed by Penny Black. I just love her stuff and I have a soft spot for moo-cows.




That's all for now. Come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Rose bush Melissa, it is huge. Love the cards too.
    I didn't know you were blogging :)

    ReplyDelete