Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Craftopia Rises Again

Finally!! I once again have a real craft room. It's so nice to have a true designated area for creativity rather than being banished to the kitchen table and working out of bankers boxes like I did for the past few years.








There's still work to be done but the bulk of it is there. I can sit down now and actually craft!!


On another creative note, I went to The Cummer Museum and Gardens yesterday. Even though it's a rather nifty place and close by, I had not visited it in years. If you are in the Jacksonville area, you should stop in and take a look around. (It's even more enjoyable if you have a handsome fella strolling along with you holding your hand from time to time like I did.)


Well, that's all for today. I'm off to find something to eat and to relax. Two more days til the weekend and it can't get here fast enough for me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your new space!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy crafting Melissa..wow a whole room of crafting goodies ..wish we lived closer so we could craft together.have fun..

    ReplyDelete