Monday, September 27, 2010

Crafty mojo?

At long last, I finally got my craft room all set up.... and have I taken time to play in it? Just barely. It seems like life has been a whirlwind ever since the move. That is not a bad thing but it has been difficult to sit down and get my crafty mojo going.

This weekend I was able to fit in some quality crafting time. Here's a card I made this weekend. The Noah's Ark image is a digital stamp from Squigglefly.  It was a lot of fun to color that with my colored pencils. The card is for a baby boy so I went with a blue background and some blue buttons.


With the arrival of fall and the holiday season fast approaching, there are a lot of card making occasions on the horizon. Hopefully I can get back into my crafty groove and take full advantage of my awesome craft space.

1 comment: