Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rubber Stamping on Candles

I have seen examples of rubber stamping on candles over the years and have always been mildly curious as to how that could be done. I finally got around to looking up the instructions online and trying it myself and I love it!
Here is a picture of a couple of my first stamped candles:
It's really quite fun to do. Rather than go over the instructions myself, I will post a link to this helpful video tutorial that I found in my search for instructions. Check out Dawn's Stamping Studio for easy step-by-step instructions.
Gene also tried it and thought it was fun and easy.
I'm imagining gift sets with a stamped candle and some matching cards.... Oh yes, this could be good!

In a couple months it will be my turn to host the monthly meeting of Stampin' Sisters. One of my duties as hostess is to come up with a project for all the sisters to do. Do I dare make stamping candles my project? With dollar store candles, supplies wouldn't cost too much. I'll think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment