Friday, October 19, 2012

Crafty Kingdom Rises Again

At some point my craft room got dubbed Crafty Kingdom. I have moved several times since then and my craft space has taken on different forms. It has been the spare bedroom in my two bedroom apartment, the end of the kitchen table in one house, the office in another and a cramped cluttered corner here at Fort Albertson. Now with more space in the house, we have a room to devote to all things crafty and creative. Crafty Kingdom rises again!

You may recall from a previous post that CK (previously known as Bedroom A) used to look like this:

It now looks like this:

 

Still a lot of straightening and organizing to do and clutter to eliminate but we are getting there. I especially like that there is enough work space for both Gene and I to spread out and work at the same time. The table is perfect for that.
Long live Crafty Kingdom!  

No comments:

Post a Comment