Monday, March 11, 2013

My First Loom-Knitted Hat

My stamp supplies are in storage for the time being. Fortunately I have some craft activities that take up much less space. I brought my knitting looms and yarn with me to my temporary abode. This weekend I made my first hat. I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

I had just been telling a friend the other day that I can not wear hats well. I feel like they make me look like a round-faced 12 year old.

Being excited about my accomplishment, I threw caution to the wind and went ahead and took a picture of myself in my freshly knitted hat even though I knew, I can't wear hats.


Now the even funnier part. I posted my pic on Facebook and my friend Rick (Lord bless him) pointed out my resemblance to Meg Griffin.

So......... a round-faced cartoon character then. Awesome!

Don't worry, I am laughing.
Yes, I will be making more hats. I will need them when I move to NC rather they look good on me or not.



2 comments:

  1. it's cute , just add a big crochet flower on one side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pic doesn't do you or the hat justice. The hat is VERY flattering on you, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete